哈囉, 我是 Philip Chang
july 2018 BEGins THE SuMMER OF hsinchu
Working and living in Hsinchu isn't the choice most "天龍人" in Taipei would make, but doing both is the best decision I've made lately... Read On
- Medium // "Why is Learning Chinese So Hard?"
- Medium // "Taiwan Wants More Foreigners in its Universities. Is a Taiwan College Degree Worth It?"
- Taiwan Business Topics // "Herping and other Nocturnal Adventures in Taiwan's Forests"
june 2018 g is for "graduation"
I gave a speech, I walked in the ceremony, but I don't have a diploma yet. How is that even possible? Why am I starting a new thesis? Reviewing this semester's MBA classes, and more... Read On
- LonelyPlanet // Experience American cities thru the music locals love on Spotify
- Apricity // Cover Photo Art for Volume II
THIS IS The New PhilipChang.org
Renovating my virtual house by bringing it over to Google Sites. Here's where everything is.
- PhilipChang.org // I'm now using this as a catch-all for all the latest news and monthly updates
- Medium // Writing articles on what I'm learning about expat life, living abroad, being human
- Have Phone Will Travel // Photography, People, Places, Phood we want to eat. I mean, food.
- LinkedIn // Some professional experiences and what I'm learning from them