Strategies for a Multiple Choice Question
- Read ALL parts of problem.
- Identify the question being asked. (What do they want to now?)
- Eliminate answers that don't make sense.
- Draw picture to help you understand/ visualize problem.
- Underline important words and facts.
- Work Backwards, substitute answers into problem.
- Stuck? Estimate answer and choice answer that best matches.
- Use your formula sheet and calculator.
- Never leave answer blank
Free admission to Museums
Your STAMP pass gets you free admission to 17 museums and attractions around Philly! Don’t have one yet?
You Must Be 14 – 19 STAMP is for teens only! But, some of the STAMP museums and attractions do have age restrictions on unsupervised teens so make sure to read the fine print about each museum before heading over alone. Please note that the STAMP Pass is for out-of-school time only.
Bullying! What is it and what can YOU do about it?
Stand up against bullying !
Recognizing a problem: