LL Beazley Elementary School Counseling
"A person's most useful asset is not a head full of knowledge but a heart full of love, an ear ready to listen, and a hand willing to help."
Mission: The mission of LL Beazley Elementary School Counseling Program is to maximize every student’s social, educational and career development potential in order to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
We're glad to have the opportunity to help your child have a successful experience at school. Our goal is to assist students in learning the skills and attitudes necessary to be successful learners and productive citizens.
Students may be reached through:
· Time will be scheduled for daily counseling opportunities
· Referrals may be made by teacher, parent, or student
· Scheduled monthly in each classroom by teacher and counselor to determine best time and appropriate topic
· Topics can include conflict management, friendship, problem solving, responsibility, feelings, anger management, self-concept, character development, careers, and many other areas as needed
· Small groups may be scheduled throughout the year based on students’ needs
· Groups will be scheduled in collaboration with the teachers involved to determine best timing
· Parental consent must be secured for all participants