Class of 2018
- The Prom Permission form is now available under the Prom tab. Please be sure to follow directions with all documentation and return to Dr. Wynn, (in person), by April 30, 2018.
- Please check with the Mrs. Major, the book-keeper to see if you financial obligations to the school. Dr. Wynn also has a list.
- Seniors who have completed their SSL requirement names have been posted on Dr. Wynn's office door.
- AVP Boot-camp began on Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 56. Sessions will be held on Tuesday's and Thursday's.
- Parents and Seniors- Letters have been distributed to students and mailed who have missing graduation requirements (service hours, grades, and testing requirements)
- EVENING SCHOOL begins in January. Flyer is on this site. Please see counselor.
- On 2-hour early release or half day's for student's, seniors that don't have Work Study as a class (for credit, means you take CRDII), you must attend school those days. Students in work study are excused and can bring a note from home to have it excused the next day or may attend school and are responsible for their own transportation.
DuVal High School FAFSA Night Programs - 2018 (1).docx