Class of 2021
Current 6th Grade Class
In 6th grade, we create personal websites.
The sites will serve several purposes:
- The websites will provide a place to showcase or inspire learning.
- The websites will provide a place to digitally file writing samples, projects and photos of learning activities while at Peace Lutheran School.
- The websites will provide a log of activities, service and awards.
Graduating students will be able to build upon this e-folio in their high school years and beyond.
We look forward to sharing them with you. Please be patient while they are under construction!
In addition, 6th graders will:
- develop speed and accuracy in keyboarding
- develop research strategies
- explore databases
- understand email etiquette
MobyMax is an online resource with lessons that are aligned with Common Core Standards. Teachers may assign specific lessons or students may work independently. Completing the lessons assist in filling in any learning gaps or can challenge students with new learning. Please check with the classroom teacher for specifics.
Click on the image to the right for a link to the sign in page.