Class of 2023
Current 3rd Grade Class
There is an exciting year of learning planned for Third Grade computer users. Here are some of the things we will learn to do:
- develop keyboarding skills
- develop word processing skills - creating, formatting and editing
- learn shortcuts to select, print, copy and paste
- identify and use internet sources to solve problems
- identify and use different filters
- develop research skills
- create a presentation
- use email
- understand real life algorithms
- problem solve with directional coding
MobyMax is an online resource with lessons that are aligned with Common Core Standards. Teachers may assign specific lessons or students may work independently. Completing the lessons assist in filling in any learning gaps or can challenge students with new learning. Please check with the classroom teacher for specifics.
Click on the image to the right for a link to the sign in page.