Resources & Handouts
Below are Ed Gorman and Tamara's presentation materials including detailed handouts. Check it out! Such a provocative and well conceived project!
Ferry Service Presentation - Gorman & Deridder.pdf
Below are a list resources that came up during our meeting on November 2nd:
- StreetMix - A tool for designing and representing redesigned streets.
- Google Earth - Excellent for making maps, measuring distances, etc.
- NACTO Design Guides - A collection of design guides for biking, transit, complete streets, stormwater management, etc.
- Manual of Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) - A guide to the specs, regulations, and standards used by transportation engineers.
- Resources on Parking in Portland - Resources from the Portland Bureau of Transportation (PBOT) about parking in the city.
- Ride Connection - An example of neighborhood shuttle services in the region.
- Portlanders for Parking Reform - A website providing information about alternative ways to address and manage parking policy in Portland.
- People St. - Guidance provided by Los Angeles Department of Transportation (LADOT) for bike/pedestrian counts, tactical urbanism, and public space.
- Go Counter App - An app for iPhone & Android devices to help with counts
Handouts from October 26th Panel:
Land Use & Transportation.pdf