COVID-19 Funding Opportunities
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many federal, state, and nonprofit organizations have ramped up requests for proposals for COVID-19 and related research. This page contains a list of funding opportunities and links to sites with additional RFPs. If you intend to submit a proposal please complete the Notification of Intent to Submit form before submitting your proposal.
National Science Foundation
- National Science Foundation Coronavirus Information website
- National Science Foundation-funded CONVERGE offers awards for COVID-19 social science research
- National Science Foundation RAPID response proposals
- National Science Foundation SBIR/STTR Phase I Proposals addressing COVID-19
The following list of opportunities is updated on a weekly basis.
Updates from the NIH Office of Extramural Research
- COVID-19 Funding and Funding Opportunities
- Roundup of New COVID-19 Resources for NIH Applicants and Recipients
- NIH Coronavirus Resources for Researchers