Our Goals for PSES students are
* Learn from every experience and become better from what we learn.
* Have knowledge to scaffold fundamental steps in learning new concepts.
* Using effective teaching strategies and technologies that focus on students' personlized goals.
* Encourage students to use their strengths to develop their weaknesses.
*Motivate and cultivate the needs of the whole child.
*Provide a variety of learning and life experiences.
* Use community resources to meet the needs of the whole child.
* Not focus on student limits, but what they can achieve.
* Find ways for students to succeed within their own abilities.
* Teach students to explore, discover, create, and improve.
Today I come
Ready to earn
Knowledge to help me
Grow and learn.
Now I pledge
The rules to obey,
During work and play.
I'll respect my teachers
And classmates too.
I'll strive for success
The whole day through.
At Prescott South Elementary the rules are simple, just B.A.R.K.
B.- Be ready
A.- Act responsibly
R.- Respect others
K.- Keep safe