PATTERSON HIGH SCHOOL
College and Career Website
Check here for quick facts/updates, otherwise, choose one of the above tabs for more information!
- Check the scholarship bulletin frequently, it is updated as they become available.
- The UC application is already open! Deadline to submit is Nov 30th @ 11:59pm, don't wait until last minute!
- Dates for application workshops have been posted, make sure to sign up!
- Saturday, November 30th @ 11:59pm - CSU/UC Application Deadline
- March 2nd - FAFSA/Dream Act applications due
- Friday, October 25th - University of the Pacific (UOP) presentation
- During 1st period in the library
- Tuesday, November 12th - Common Application Workshop (For Private schools/Out of state schools)
- During advisory in the library
- Seniors only
- Grab an in lieu slip from the College & Career Corner in the library, they MUST be signed by your advisory period teacher and turned into the red attendance box by Nov 11th.
- Thursday, November 14th - ASVAB exam
- For those interested in the military OR for anyone looking for career exploration, even if not interested in the military!
- Open to juniors & seniors
- After school, check in by 3:10pm. Test takes about 3 hours.
- Sign up on the clipboard in the College & Career corner in the library. No in lieu slip needed.
- Friday, November 22nd - Financial Aid Day!
- Seniors will complete their FAFSA or CA Dream Act in their American Gov/Econ classes!
- Tuesday, January 21st - Modesto Junior College (MJC) Step 1: Application Workshop
- Can select either 1st or 2nd period.
Follow on Social Media
Make sure to follow PHS College & Career Counseling on social media for reminders/updates!
- Twitter - phs_counseling
- Instagram - phs_college_and_career
- Remind - @kchibante, PHS College & Career
Meet the Staff
College & Career Counselor
Located in the College & Career Corner in the Library
Career Technical Education (CTE) Career Navigator
Located in the Library