PATTERSON HIGH SCHOOL
College and Career Website
Check here for quick facts/updates, otherwise, choose one of the above tabs for more information
Important Notice: Mrs. Chibante is still available via email during school closure! Feel free to reach out with questions! email@example.com
- Check the scholarship bulletin frequently, it is updated as they become available. The April- June bulletin has been posted!
- You are highly encouraged to apply to our local scholarships! Those are highlighted on the bulletin.
- For those going to 4 year colleges/universities, make sure to:
- Accept admission to your school of choice by May 1st & pay deposit if required, usually this is done in the college portal
- Register for Orientation
- Take placement tests if requested/required
- Submit Housing application if planning to live on campus
- Notify the colleges you applied to if you received a D or F in a course during Fall.
- View/compare financial aid awards. Contact Mrs. Chibante for assistance and let her know if any scholarships/grants are received so you can be honored at Senior Awards Night in May!
- If awarded a Cal Grant, make sure to create an account at Web Grants for Students and confirm your school of attendance once you have decided where you will be going
- If you aren't sure if you qualified for Financial Aid, log back into your FAFSA portal and check your Student Aid Report (SAR), There you will find an estimate of how much a student may receive for the Pell Grant. Cal Grant awardees are usually notified via mail but Mrs. Chibante can also check to see if you were awarded.
- May 1st - College Acceptance Deadline for most schools
****Due to the current situation and school closure, events may be subject to change or cancellation.
- Friday, May 8th during 4th & 5th lunch - College Signing Day
- Thursday, May 14th at 7pm - PRIDE Awards Night, by invitation only
- Wednesday, May 20th at 6pm - Senior Awards Night, by invitation only
Follow on Social Media
Make sure to follow PHS College & Career Counseling on social media for reminders/updates!
- Twitter - phs_counseling
- Instagram - phs_college_and_career
- Remind - @kchibante, PHS College & Career
Meet the Staff
College & Career Counselor
Located in the College & Career Corner in the Library
Career Technical Education (CTE) Career Navigator
Located in the Library