Face to Face Students :
If you are having issues with your PISD issued device and need to go to the 1:1 Tech Room, please complete this form.
Once you have completed the form, you will be called down. Students are not permitted to visit the 1:1 Tech Room unless they have been called down by the Technician.
Virtual Students :
If you are virtual student, you may visit the 1:1 Tech room during our normal operating hours. Come to the Cherrybrook side of the building and you must wear a mask to enter the building.
Operating Hours are :
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 7am to 2:35pm
Wednesday from 7am to 11am
CLOSED DAILY from 12:30pm to 1pm
Digital Learning Call Center - available for all students for after hours assistance with online learning.
Call Center number: (281) 885-1374
Weekdays: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Saturdays: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
● Slow internet or unstable connection speeds.
● Pasadena ISD provided technology.
● Logging into Pasadena ISD sites, such as Classlink.
● Uploading homework.
● Navigating the learning platforms.
● Identifying appropriate digital resources.
● Parent or guardian has fallen ill, child is unable to participate in online learning.
● Older siblings are taking care of younger siblings, child is unable to participate in online learning.
● Child has a disability of impairment and I have a question.