en fuego - CMS
- September 21 - Picture Day for those who haven't had a picture taken yet
- September 27 - Assembly
- September 28 - No School - Teacher Professional Development
- October 11 - 1st Quarter Intramurals End
- October 11 - Last Day of 1st Quarter
- October 12 - No School - Teacher Professional Development/Work Day
- October 19 - Think First Assembly
- October 19 - Student 1st Quarter Grade Cards available in Infinite Campus
- October 24 - Parent-Teacher Conferences, 5-8 p.m.
- October 25 - No School for Students, Parent Teacher Conferences, 12-8 p.m.
- October 26 - No School
- Keep track of your child's lunch balance at School Cafe.
- We base our end of the year awards for the Congress Awards Assembly on the following point system. Please talk about this with your student and encourage them to earn as many points as possible.
- Parenting Webinar Series
Our next webinar in our Parenting in Challenging Times webinar series is on Oct. 16 from 6-7 p.m. Dr. Jill Rosbrugh, child and adolescent psychiatrist from Parkville, will unpack the different faces of childhood worry, talk about the major causes of stress, and share how to develop healthy and effective skills for handling these normal stressors.
You might have heard your child say, “I am so stressed out." You might have seen them overwhelmed, anxious, moody and exhausted. You are likely experiencing your own stress and anxiety about raising a child.
We frequently use the terms "stress" and "anxiety" interchangeably, but children’s stress and anxiety disorders are not one and the same. It is important to understand the difference and to learn the tools that you and your child can use to decrease stress and to manage anxiety. You will also learn what signs are red flags for an anxiety disorder and what steps you can take with your child to get help.
If you can't watch it live, you can watch it online afterward — just register either way. Register for webinar