PARADISE VALLEY COMMUNITY COLLEGE - MEN'S SOCCER
Join Head Coach Christian DeVries and the PVCC Men's Soccer Team
Saturday, February 23
Check in - 10:30 AM
Training - 11:00 AM-1:00 PM
Each participant must provide their own workout clothes, shin guards and cleats. PVCC Soccer will provide other needed equipment for use during the tryout.
Each participant will need to complete an Assumption of Risk Form and a Contact Information Form. If the participant is under 18 years of age, a parent must also sign these forms. The forms must be on hand and signed to be eligible to participate. We will also email them to you.
Also required to participate is a copy of a physical dated within the past 12 months. Physicals dated prior to February 23, 2018 will not be accepted. Physicals must include Doctor’s signature and clearance to participate in athletics. PVCC Athletic Trainers will be present to clear participants. Anyone without the appropriate paperwork will not be allowed to participate in this tryout.
EXPLORE WHY PVCC IS THE BEST PLACE IN PHOENIX TO PLAY COLLEGE SOCCER
Learn About Puma Soccer
- Take a tour of campus and meet with an advisor
- Meet with Coach DeVries to learn more about Puma Soccer
- Tour our athletic facilities and meet student-athletes on our team
- Have your questions answered about becoming a student-athlete and playing college soccer
Take the first step ...
On your journey to becoming a college graduate while competing as a student-athlete
- CHECK IN STARTS AT 10:30 am - TRAINING STARTS AT 11:00 am
- Please bring Tryout Form and a copy of a current HS Physical