GIRLS STEM SUMMER CAMP
Park on the north side of the Monarch High School. Enter though cafeteria doors. There is a yellow metal sculpture near the doors. Head west (take a right) down the art hallway to the end of the hall. Room 333 will be on the left.
We are inviting PLCS girls entering the 6th grade to a part day STEM Camp!
Fun and educational activities will include these focuses:
We plan to have female professionals and female STEM high school students for the students to learn from and work with.
Our goal is to grow female STEM participation.
- Women make up half of the total U.S. college-educated workforce but only 29% of the science and engineering workforce are women.
- Females account for only 15% of all engineers and mathematical science careers are dominated by 75% male professionals. (https://ngcproject.org/statistics)
- Location: PLHS (Monarchs) room 333
- Parking: North lot. Enter the cafeteria doors. Take the first hallway west to room 333.
- Date: 05/29/2018 (Tue.)
- Time: 8:00am - 11:30am
- Doors open at 7:50
- Pickup starts at 11:20
- Cost: $10 pay cash at the door
- Please bring exact cash
- Capacity: 20 female 6th grade students (6th grade during 2018-2019)
- Cancellation: If we need to postpone or cancel the event we will email you.
REGISTER FOR THE EVENT: http://signup.com/go/TfUQJvG
Please contact Scott Kneifl (email@example.com) or Randy Stribley (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions.
We're using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: http://signup.com/go/TfUQJvG
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.