Student Parking Information
NO STUDENT WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARK WITHOUT A 2020-2021 STUDENT PARKING DECAL. Last years decal, Yellow 2019-20 decals are NO longer valid. ALL applications must be submitted ONLINE with the process below. Reminder - ALL student parking in PULL IN ONLY, back in parking is not allowed in the Student Parking Lot.
The process for applying for a Student Parking Pass has been moved online.
You will need to gather some information and have it on hand before you start the process. You will need to make copies of or take photos of the following for submitting at the end of the application. ALL submissions MUST be readable.
1. Your VALID Driver's License - this cannot be a Learner's Permit.
2. Your VALID vehicle Registration - this MUST be the current Registration. Check the expiration date.
3. Your VALID Proof of Insurance Card - this MUST be the current Card. Most cards are good for up to a year, check the
4. Download and read the Student / Parent signature page. You and a Parent will need to sign this form and then submit it
with your other information at the end of the application.
Please download and look over the following documents:
1. Student / Parent signature page. Click here to download.
2. Student Parking Map. Please take note that Student Parking is the only location you can Park - it is indicated on the map.
Parking Safety Meeting - if you attended a Parking Safety Meeting last school year - you will not be required to attend this school year. The sign in sheets from last year will be utilized for proof of attendance. Our plan for this year's Safety Meetings is still be formulated - they will either be virtual or in person with social distancing.
Before you start the Application Process - you and your parent should watch the following video:
Allstate Insurance / Discovery Education - Drive It Right
There are four parts to the Application
Student Information Section
Vehicle Information Section
Parking Rules and Regulation
Every question / item must be completed before you will be allowed submit the application.
Once your Application has been submitted and reviewed, you will receive an email with directions for paying for
your permit - the cost is $70 and must be paid on School Cash Online. Once you pay online (it could take up to 48 hours
for your payment to be confirmed). Once confirmed you will receive an email that will have a Temporary Parking
Pass. You can print it out and use it to park until you are notified to pick up your decal.
If you attended a Safety Meeting last year - you will pick up your Student Parking Decal.
If you need to attend a Safety Meeting - you will be given a Temporary Parking Decal and you must attend the next scheduled