TEMPERA has a formal vision for communication and public engagement, which sets out the practical steps the project will take to ensure that engagement is embedded in the network and in the mind-set of the next generation of researchers. TEMPERA will:
- Inform public groups about its work.
- Support its partners and users with its expertise.
- Enthuse the next generation to want to take part in research and learning.
- Encourage partners and other stakeholders to contribute their research and knowledge to its activities.
- Take part in national, European and global dialogue about the direction of its research.
- Create knowledge in collaboration with its partners and other stakeholder groups.
The network’s primary audiences will be non-academic users of research and the public .
DISCLAIMER: The information reported on this website reflects only the TEMPERA consortium view. The European Research Agency is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains.
🇪🇺 This project has received funding from the European Union's EU Framework Programme for Research and Innovation Horizon 2020 under Grant Agreement No. 722606. 🇪🇺