TEMPERA has a formal vision for communication and public engagement, which sets out the practical steps the project will take to ensure that engagement is embedded in the network and in the mind-set of the next generation of researchers. TEMPERA will:
- Inform public groups about its work.
- Support its partners and users with its expertise.
- Enthuse the next generation to want to take part in research and learning.
- Encourage partners and other stakeholders to contribute their research and knowledge to its activities.
- Take part in national, European and global dialogue about the direction of its research.
- Create knowledge in collaboration with its partners and other stakeholder groups.
The network’s primary audiences will be non-academic users of research and the public .