4th Grade Math
Week of January 14th
Review Equivalent and Simplifying fractions
- Homework - Finish both worksheets if not finished in class
- Quiz Tuesday
Quiz and Lesson 6.6
- Homework - Textbook pages 363-364
- Homework - Textbook pages349-350
- Homework - Textbook pages 369-370
- Homework - Use some of the resources below
*** Assignments are subject to change
Below is a copy of our textbook. It is a PDF document, and the pages of the document to NOT correspond to the page numbers of the actual textbook. If you add 18 to the assigned page number(s) that should print the correct page(s). Please double check to make sure you are printing the correct page(s).
Click the above link to access your Think Central account with your user name and password.
Then go to My Library for helpful resources like the following:
- Student Edition eBook, G4 - Pages from your textbook
- Go Math! Interactive Student Edition, G4 - Teaches (or reteaches) the lesson interactively and includes practice problems
- Mega Math - Games to practice various math skills
Click the above like to access your First in Math account with your user name and password. This program helps students acquire, reinforce, and retain essential math skills. Student progress on Very Important Facts is used for their fact fluency grade on the report card.
Click the above link to access your Khan Academy account with your Google user name (ending in @ovsdpa.org) and password. Khan Academy offers practice exercises, instructional videos, and a personalized learning dashboard that empower learners to study at their own pace in and outside of the classroom.
This website will not be used until near the end of the school year.
Click on the above link to access the game with your user name and password. This program incorporates the math curriculum into a video game format that appeals to most students. Prodigy is free to use. It is NOT necessary to pay to become a member.