Resources & Testing
Testing for Mold In Your Space
- Look no further than the HERTSMI-2 and ERMI dust sample tests. You can find them at Envirobiomics or Mycometrics for about $150-300.
- A cloth will arrive in the mail. You will take the sample yourself with a few back-and-forth swipes.
- More details and how to read the report, via the Biotoxin Journey website.
- We do not recommend air sampling as it is not reliable and will mis-represent your environment's problem. Here's why by Dr. Richie Shoemaker (short video).
- For much more information on mold and testing, please visit this thorough and well-organized website, momsAWARE
Testing for Mold in Your Body
- VCS Vision Test (free, accurate for adults and children)
- Clusters Test (free, accurate for adults and children. See below)
- Labs, blood work - find a doctor who will test for genetic markers for inflammation caused by biotoxin illness.
Patient ResourcesPatient Resources Visit Get Help to find a medical professional or indoor environmental professional. If you or someone in your family is sick, and you know or suspect that one cause of the illness is exposure to mold or other biotoxins present in water-damaged buildings or exposure to other toxins in the environment, you