Cuddington & Sandiway Tennis Club
Latest news & information
Great British Tennis Weekend
As you may have noticed from the banners around the club, we are running a Great British tennis Weekend on Saturday 21st July and Sunday 22nd July in order to promote tennis at our club.
On Saturday 21st July between 1.30 and 3pm we will be running Mini Tennis for children 16 & under. There will also be Family Tennis including mini, junior, adult and an introduction to Cardio Tennis.
On Sunday 22nd July we will be running Family Tennis including mini, junior, adult, and an introduction to Cardio Tennis between 1 & 2.30pm.
If you know anyone from the age of 3 or above through to Adulthood, who has shown an interest in joining and would like to see what we can offer first hand, do please encourage them to come down that weekend and play for free. If they are interested and require further information they can go on to hhtps://clubspark.lta.org.uk/Opendays.
Current events & court availability
Please note the following weekly recurring court bookings:
- Monday 6:30pm: Club Night for adult members.
- Tuesday 6:00pm from 24th April: SMC league matches (moves to 6:30pm from Tuesday 8th May). Up to six courts needed.
- Thursday 6:30pm: Club night for adult members.
- Thursday 6:00pm from 26th April: SMC league matches (moves to 6:30pm from Thursday 10th May). Two courts needed.
- Sunday 10:00am to 1:00pm SMC league matches. up to four courts needed,