School Improvement Priorities for 2017-18
1. To improve the learning environment for our children to offer more varied learning experiences and increased pupil choice about how they learn and play.
2. To build more successful partnerships with 3rd sector agencies, parents and volunteers to develop skills for learning, life and work
3. To build more effective collaborative working practices to improve consistency of learning experiences across the school
4. To increase and improve interventions in numeracy and literacy that raises attainment
5. To improve opportunities for effective moderation within and across schools to ensure high expectations and consistent standards