and Mrs. Hunter's
5th Grade Class
- September 5th- STUDENTS' FIRST DAY
- Two 1-inch 3-ring binders (1 red, 1 black)
- 5 heavy duty 2-pocket folders (1 yellow, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 black, 1 any color/print)
- 3 marbled composition notebooks
- Package of loose leaf paper
- 2 packages of #2 pencils
- Colored pencils
- Fine Point dry erase markers
- Post-It notes 3x3 size
- Soft pencil pouch (no hard boxes - not enough room in desks)
- 2 packages of cap erasers
- Glue stick
- Package of 3x5 index cards
- A chapter book to read (can be one you have already started)
- A filled, reusable water bottle
- A positive attitude and a smile
*Optional: scissors, personal pencil sharpener, Chap-stick (for personal use, kept in own desk)
WE ARE ALWAYS IN NEED OF, AND GREATLY
APPRECIATE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Hand sanitizer pump bottle or refill (we use this every day)
- Disinfectant wipes
- Zipper bags (sandwich, quart or gallon size)
As an intermediate grade level we continue to welcome birthday treats, however we ask that you please...
*Email us both several days in advance
*Drop the snack off in the office with your child's name, grade level and our names
*Provide all utensils and paper products needed
*Treats should be single serving size, example cookies, cupcakes, donuts, drink boxes/pouches etc.
*If your child wishes to have a cookie cake, it must be cut in advance by the bakery
- Students are welcome to bring a healthy snack to be eaten mid-morning.
- Snacks need to be single portion sizes and easy to eat.
- Some great choices are:
- Veggies (no dip)
- Rice cakes
- Granola bars, etc.
- CHIPS, COOKIES AND CANDY ARE NOT ALLOWED FOR SNACK.