Welcome to band at Osceola Middle School!
Syllabus for 2017-2018:
How to access Google Classroom outside of school
Three ways to access Google Classroom outside of school
- Google Chrome Sign In
- Use the Chrome browser on your device. Sign into Google Chrome using school email and password.
- Once signed in, click on the app launcher (9 squares) and select Drive.
- Click app launcher again. Click More. Finally scroll down to Classroom, click on it to open.
- Google Classroom Website Sign In
- Using any browser, click on the following URL to access the Google Classroom home page. https://www.google.com/edu/products/productivity-tools/classroom/
- Click sign in. Enter your school email address and password to sign in.
- Mobile Devices
- Go to app store.
- Search for Google Classroom.
- Download free app.
- Sign into Google Classroom with school email and password.
Osceola Middle School
1029 Oak Ridge Drive · Osceola, WI 54020 · 715-294-4180