Welcome to band at Osceola Middle School!
Our annual chocolate bar fundraiser is going on now!
Our program is in desperate need of updated instruments and equipment. Through chocolate bar sales and donations we are hoping to raise $6000 this year! Will you help us reach our goal?
Handbook for 2018-19:
How to access Google Classroom outside of school
Three ways to access Google Classroom outside of school
- Google Chrome Sign In
- Use the Chrome browser on your device. Sign into Google Chrome using school email and password.
- Once signed in, click on the app launcher (9 squares) and select Drive.
- Click app launcher again. Click More. Finally scroll down to Classroom, click on it to open.
- Google Classroom Website Sign In
- Using any browser, click on the following URL to access the Google Classroom home page. https://www.google.com/edu/products/productivity-tools/classroom/
- Click sign in. Enter your school email address and password to sign in.
- Mobile Devices
- Go to app store.
- Search for Google Classroom.
- Download free app.
- Sign into Google Classroom with school email and password.
Osceola Middle School
1029 Oak Ridge Drive · Osceola, WI 54020 · 715-294-4180