OSAGE PUBLIC SCHOOL
Osage School Title VI (Formerly Title VII) and Federal Programs Meeting Thursday, April 18, 2019 3:30 PM in the Superintendent's Office. This is an open meeting for all staff, parents, community members, and interested parties.
This bond will address facility, technology, and transportation needs of our district. This drawing shows the new roofing on main bldg and 3 yr old bldg. In addition we will be updating technology, lighting and heat/air units. The district will also look to purchase new transportation including bus(es) and suburbans.
The change in property taxes for families is estimated to be less than 2% and should never go over the 2016 rate (last bond) which was 12.83 mills. For more information please contact Osage School at 918-825-2550.
Thanks Osage Students, Faculty, Board and Community!
CALLING ALL PARENTS---
for Grades 3 years to 8th grade
Osage School is holding an open enrollment starting Monday, March 4, 2019 for the 2019-20 School Year. All families who desire for their children to attend Osage should enroll this spring to ensure they have a spot their children in our classrooms next fall.
NEW POSTING AS OF 2/12/19
Osage School is looking for the following:
- A dynamic support staff member to Coordinate the school's Computer/STEM Lab. This individual will ideally have background in technology, but the district will help train the appropriate person if necessary. Candidate must have an associates degree OR 48 college hours OR be willing to meet OSDE credentials for a Paraprofessional. If interested in this position please call 918-825-2550 and speak with Mr. Pullen
Osage School is looking for the following: (Update 5/14/2019)
1. A dynamic, energetic, caring and compassionate Elementary Teacher with Middle Level Math certification. Requires elementary education certification or equivalent with middle level math. All certificates will be considered early childhood, middle school endorsements, high school endorsements, etc. Exact position duties will be based on candidate.
If interested contact Donald Pullen at 918-825-2550 or firstname.lastname@example.org (Posting current as of January 16, 2019).
2018-19 School Supply Lists
Openings for Osage School:
- Bus Driver-current or future
- Support Staff-current or future
- Certified Staff-current or future
To inquire contact Donald Pullen at 918-825-2550 or email@example.com
Osage School is an equal opportunity employer and reserves the right to offer positions at any time to qualified candidates who have submitted letters of interest for any job or position posted as open.
2018-19 School Calendar
2018-19 Student Handbook
Osage School Creed
I am a Proud Osage Panther
I believe in setting goals and being successful.
I am unique and special!
My purpose as a Panther is to work hard, learn and be the Leader I was born to be!
I will achieve my goals by staying positive and dedicating myself to getting the job done.
With my past rooted in Osage, I will face the future with courage and optimism.
We are Panthers,
Hear Us ROAR!!
March 5-8th BOOK FAIR
**online book fair orders can be ordered http://onlinebookfairs.scholastic.com/entrance.aspx?FID=3921678&direct=Y
March 7th Academic fair 5-8pm
March 15th end of 3rd qt.
March 18-22nd SPRING BREAK
The Osage Historians are committed to researching the history of the school district and plan to publish a book. They meet monthly on the first Thursday at 2 pm and the second Thursday at 7 pm. Anyone with information or interested in helping is welcome!
- March 10 @ 6 pm