Learning Habitat 4
Welcome to the Learning Habitat 4 Website!
The #oresome educators in Learning Habitat 4 work hard to ensure fun, focussed learning through play and deliberate acts of teaching. Learn more about these fabulous Learning Coaches who make the magic happen through provocations, discovery, literacy, maths and heaps of hands on fun.
- I started my teaching career in 2012 after completing a Bachelor of Education at Auckland University.
- I have taught a range of learners between year 1 and Year 12 in primary and special education settings.
- Working with children is my passion! I see myself as very lucky to spend such important years with your children. I love working with ALL learners and I am particularly passionate about working with children who have high learning needs.
- I started teaching in 2008 after getting my Bachelors of Science in elementary education from Indiana University in the United States.
- I just moved to New Zealand and I am super excited to have the opportunity to be a learning coach at OPS.
- When I am not at school I enjoy reading, camping, hanging out with my mates, and exploring beautiful New Zealand!
- I completed my Bachelor in Education (Primary specialisation) degree from The University of Auckland
- I also have a diploma in professional cookery and used to work as a chef before I decided to pursue teaching.
- I am Fijian Indian but have lived in New Zealand my whole life.
- I really enjoy working with children and am lucky to be starting my teaching career at Ormiston Primary School!
- I started my teaching career in 2003 after completing a Bachelor of Education at Massey University.
- I have taught at many primary schools in New Zealand, London and Tokyo as well as facilitated adult workshops in sustainability and fuel efficiency.
- I moved to Auckland in August 2017 and joined Ormiston Primary School. I have loved getting to know the Ormiston Community, especially its Oresome Learners!