To Stephanie Molletta's and Kelly McAfee's
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday Community Day
Bend and Redmond Campuses
Dear Students and Families,
Welcome to the 2nd/3rd Grade! We're excited about the opportunity to get to know you and your child more this year, and we're looking forward to a happy, fun, and successful school year.
Stephanie Molletta and Kelly McAfee
- Stephanie's Current Updates:
- No on campus community day next week during parent conferences and staff development. I will provide a few class suggestions under weekly happenings.
- If you haven't already, please let me know what time or method of conference you would like to have for your student.
- If you would like access to Moby Max, please email me and I will send you your child's personal username and password.
- Thank you to those of you who have uploaded your child's work samples and weekly summaries to the Google Drive. Let me know if you need any help with this.
Kelly's Current Updates:
- After each community day your child will bring home a folder with the work he/she completed in class. Please, have your child bring this folder back to community day each week. * Bend Campus students have purple folders. * Redmond Campus students have green folders.
- Moby Max- email me to get access to your child's username and password.
- Google Drive App- I would like to use this App to communicate weekly summaries and/or work samples. It appears to be a good way to exchange information. You will need a gmail account to install the App. By now you should have gotten an email from me to access your child's individual folder.