What to do before your season begins
1. Make sure you have a current athletic physical on file with the athletic department. Must be on file before an athlete can begin practice or tryouts. The form is good for one year from the date of the exam. Turn the completed form into the coach- OHSAA Physical Form
2. Make sure you have completed the online forms for athletics. Athletic forms are accessed from the same site as the school forms you have to fill out. Here is a link to the site- Parent Portal
3. Ask your child whether they signed up for the sport they are going out for. We hold meetings before each season because we want to know who is coming out and so we can check that all forms are in and up to date. If your child did not sign up, contact the coach- Current Season Sport Coaches
4. Commit to our programs to make them stronger!! Plan on having your athletes present at ALL season requirements. This includes practices, contests and end of year tournaments. Missing required practices will have an effect on playing in contests, at the coaches discretion.
5. Contact the coach with any questions you may have regarding the team. The coach is always the first contact for information.