Red Oak Elementary School
Q Parent Connect will open for re-enrollment at 9:30am on July 26, 2021.
2021-22 Re-Enrollment Information
On this page, you will find information about re-enrolling your student (this applies to students who are new to the district as well), through Q Parent Connect, at Red Oak Elementary for the 2021-22 school year. Additional information about the 2021-22 school year will be shared with you by the district and school site via ParentSquare.
ROES Specific Registration Information
Red Oak PFA Information
Red Oak Parent Faculty Association (PFA) has been gearing up to support your child's education for the 2021-2022 school year! The programs, positions, supplies, and enrichment funded by Red Oak PFA have been the focus of our annual planning. We are looking forward to collaborating with parents to support their student(s) throughout the elementary years; while also assisting teachers in curriculum goals. One thing is clear; we are here to support you, your child, and your school! We can be found on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and our Red Oak PFA homepage https://sites.google.com/view/redoakpfa/home.
Oak Park Education Foundation
The Oak Park Education Foundation (OPEF) raises money from parents, individuals, and local businesses, and makes direct contributions to the District annually to benefit children enrolled in all levels of Oak Park schools. All donations are tax-deductible and help maintain the high quality of education for our children!
Q Parent Connect Re-Enrollment Instructions
Log in to Q Parent Connect (Click here for Q Parent Connect Login Instructions) and click on Re-Enrollment/Annual Notices in the upper right corner. Please update each section with the most current information.
Re-enrollment Data Update (MANDATORY)
- Please update the following information...
- Contact: Primary Contact #1 - please update Demographics and Additional Contact Data
- Each primary contact needs a unique phone number and email address. Shared phone numbers or emails impact your ability to receive ParentSquare information.
- Contact: Primary Contact #2 (if applicable) - please update Demographics and Additional Contact Data
- Student #1 (additional OPUSD students will be listed below) - 1 per student
- Emergency Contacts
- Health Information (including optional Medication Authorization Form)
- Medication Authorization Form - MUST PRINT AND HAVE DOCTOR COMPLETE & SIGN Part 2
- You will drop this form off with your student's medication at in person registration on August 5th.
- Acknowledgments & Permissions (including Parent Handbook, Student Technology Acceptable Use Agreement, Food Service)
- Upload Documents (ex. Student Health Information or Court Orders if applicable)