Ms. K-J and Ms. Schroeder's Teacher Page
WHILE YOU ARE WORKING AND LEARNING FROM HOME, HERE ARE SOME TIPS:
1. Try to wake up at the same time every day.
2. Establish a place in your home where you can complete your schoolwork.
3. Log into Google Classroom for English at the time our class meets during the school day or at the same time that works for you for 40 minutes.
4. Take short breaks after every 40 minutes of work.
5. Reward yourself with positive words like: "I got this!"
Welcome to our classroom website!
Have a question? Not sure what the homework is? On our page, English 11 students will find:
Homework, project and paper due dates (including research paper due dates), and dates of tests and quizzes posted daily under "11 Homework Calendar"
Handouts and links to videos and webpages for what we're currently working on under the title of the current unit (for example: The Catcher in the Rye)
Access to the classroom guidelines and supply list as well as other important docs (summer reading letter, oral presentation rubric) under "11 Classroom Resources"
Helpful links and handouts for the Regents exam under "Regents Prep"
ENGLISH 9 STUDENTS: Make sure that you only click on the 9 tabs for your homework and handouts.
This site will hopefully serve to provide you with the information that you need when we are not available. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us through email.