Celebrating Innovative Learning
- Thursday, November 30 and Friday, December 1, 2017
- Radisson Colonial Inn - 2301 Colonial Drive, Helena, Montana
- Accommodations are not included, however there is a block of rooms at the Radisson Colonial Hotel. Please make your own reservations, if needed.
- Make reservations directly through the hotel at 406-443-2100
- Or online
- No registration fee
- Dinner provided on November 30
- Breakfast provided on December 1
- Contact Deputy Superintendent Tim Tharp with questions.
We will explore, share, and discuss the traditionally alternative schools, schools using personalized learning, the public charter schools that are in operation in Montana, and every conceivable combination. The goal of this conference is to learn from each other and provide an opportunity for educators to identify different methods which might work for them in their school. As we know, one size does not fit all, and your schools are all as unique as each individual student. We hope that everyone attending will be able to take-away some ideas that they can implement in their own school.
The OPI makes reasonable modifications for any known disability that may interfere with participation in a service, program, or activity of the OPI. If an assistive device, person, or other accommodation is needed to participate in the Celebrating Innovative Learning conference, contact the OPI event organizer by close of business on November 16, 2017, to request accommodation. Submit request to Chrissie Tharp, Superintendent's Office Management Team, 406-444-5643, TTY 406-444-0235, firstname.lastname@example.org.