Position: Senior Quality Analyst - HRIN110 - Open
Senior Quality Analyst
At ONE BCG, we approach testing differently -- we are testing, and breaking, code constantly and help rebuild it better. Software Engineers in Testing devise smart testing strategies and write code to examine and validate large-scale software development and deployments.If you want to work in a startup-like environment with the desire to move fast, this may be the team for you.
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who can test and validate data as it flows through the platform and is able to certify data quality and reliability in highly distributed environment.
If you like everything data and you'd like to be a part of creating data services in the cloud, this is the job for you!
- Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Test Life Cycle (STLC), Bug Life Cycle & strong working experience in Agile Software testing methodologies.
- Translating business requirements, processes into clear and comprehensive Test Plan, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Implementing QA Processes, implementing new tools, leading projects independently as well as in teams.
- Create detailed test cases with complete coverage of business processes and functionalities
- Verify relational database data with respect to business logic and user interface, outputs, reports, etc.
- Execute test cases and document test results and verify test execution results and update execution information
- Assist in preparing and modifying project specific test data.
- Ensure testing commitments are met and communicate potential impacts and risks to target dates to the QA Test Lead.
- Help identify and implement new process improvements. Assist in existing process improvements and adhere to all QA processes and procedures.
- Anticipate and communicate risks areas proactively throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Expertise in any of the Test Management tools like Mantis,Jira,Bugzilla,QC/ALM,Silk Central
- Hands on experience in Database and Automation Testing will be an added advantage.
- Understanding of the principles and framework of Agile development (SCRUM)
- Should be good in process improvements for domain specific test methodologies
- Train QA Testers as required, both in groups and one-on-one.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- High level of personal commitment to each task - a "can do" attitude and a drive to deliver
Furthermore, as an integrated part of the development organization, knowledge in SCRUM/Kanban and/or other modern development methodologies is considered a plus.
Updated: 22 August 2017
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About ONE BCG
ONE BCG is a Global Software Consulting and IT services firm offering integrated business solutions, enabling clients to optimise their business with greater efficiency, and increased responsiveness.
ONE BCG was founded in Sydney back in 2000, and now has spread its wings across the globe with presence in Australia, Botswana, India, UK and US servicing clients across the globe, from enterprise level businesses to helping start-ups take their ideas to launch. ONE BCG offers full range of IT/Software consulting services including design & architecture of Cloud based solutions, software build & deployment, along with infrastructure maintenance and support.
ONE BCG is passionate about building software applications that solve not just the current business problems of clients but also meet their changing needs, scalability demands to match growth with a focus on user experience design and technical excellence. ONE BCG has extensive experience in the financial services and healthcare industries with portfolio of products that meet the niche demands of clients.