Position: HR Head - HRIN108 - Open
We are seeking a dynamic & passionate HR Superhero to Head our India office and become an integral part of the ONE BCG team! An experienced, enthusiastic hands on leader who is able to deliver on our growth demands by strategically planning and executing all aspects of HR.
ONE BCG is hiring some of the best technical minds around and we need the best HR minds to match our business needs. As the HR Head, you will develop, drive, and execute on the HR strategies that support our growth plans. You will know how to manage, mentor, and guide a team of professionals on the entire HR life cycle while also working closely with our leaders to drive world class recruiting and HR practices and strategy.
- Lead the efforts of creating a strong culture inline with our Core Values and growth plans
- Build and maintain ‘hungry/startup’ culture across the entire organisation
- Build and execute HR strategies that enable growth
- Implementing annual HR programs such as performance reviews, promotions, etc
- Improving organisational design and structure, providing change leadership, developing internal processes and policies, as well as designing and delivering employee engagement initiatives
- Be an ambassador for ONE BCG. HR is usually the first point of contact for potential talent, so understanding their motives and matching them with the benefits of working with ONE BCG
- Create amazing experiences. From the initial contact, to interview process to on-boarding to ongoing engagement, ensure their experience is professional and memorable
- Help create compelling marketing material that attracts potential talent and develops our brand
- Represent ONE BCG at events and building community around us, find ways to have interesting conversations with potential ONE BCG talent at campus/conferences or meet-ups
- Implement comprehensive hiring process to ensure technical and personal skills are evaluated using efficient systems
- Focus on productivity improvements across the org
- Develop a long term approach to workforce planning and sourcing for future requirements, coaching and up-skilling managers in recruitment process and developing an Employee Value Proposition (EVP)
- Develop a Talent Management Framework including Performance Management, Development Planning, Career Management and Succession Planning
- Design and create an employee engagement program to support the cultural aspirations as aligned to the Vision and Values of the organisation including employee benefits and wellness initiatives, reward and recognition programmes
- Comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done in tandem with participating in deeply complex strategy discussions
- At least 8 years of HR experience with demonstrated success in building out, leading or managing teams of high-performing individuals within a people-centric, fast- growing organisation, ideally with exposure to technology services/software/consulting business
- Proven track record of developing recruiting professionals at all levels
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with metrics, numbers, and trends
- Adept at influencing through strong relationships, expertise and data. Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Talent and confidence to challenge, influence, and persuade people
- Knowledge of local and industry standards/best practices in the human resource management space
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and be willing to take calculated risks
- The ability to multi-task and context switch without skipping a beat
Updated: 22 August 2017
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About ONE BCG
ONE BCG is a Global Software Consulting and IT services firm offering integrated business solutions, enabling clients to optimise their business with greater efficiency, and increased responsiveness.
ONE BCG was founded in Sydney back in 2000, and now has spread its wings across the globe with presence in Australia, Botswana, India, UK and US servicing clients across the globe, from enterprise level businesses to helping start-ups take their ideas to launch. ONE BCG offers full range of IT/Software consulting services including design & architecture of Cloud based solutions, software build & deployment, along with infrastructure maintenance and support.
ONE BCG is passionate about building software applications that solve not just the current business problems of clients but also meet their changing needs, scalability demands to match growth with a focus on user experience design and technical excellence. ONE BCG has extensive experience in the financial services and healthcare industries with portfolio of products that meet the niche demands of clients.