Position: Front End Developer - HRIN111 - Open
Front End Developer
If you are a Front End Developer with experience, please read on!
We are looking for a detailed-oriented Front End Developer with great communication skills who loves to work in a collaborative environment. You’re also self-motivated and can make progress on your own. You enjoy working with code on a daily basis and are familiar with the fast-paced, agile development cycle. You’re always looking to grow your skill set and challenge yourself to learn new things.
As a Front End Developer, you are the critical link between business requirements and an amazing experience for every user. Your vision for the next generation of business software that makes people feel good about themselves and their career will be critical to our success. You will need to rely on an understanding of visual design, UX, and front-end technologies to craft changes that have an impact. You understand the importance of user experience and front-end technologies. You empathise with the struggles of end-users and advocate on their behalf.
- Translate the UI/UX designs to actual code that will produce visual elements of both web and mobile applications
- Produce highly optimised code to ensure maximum speed, scalability, reliability and maintainability of web and mobile applications
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Lead efforts of cutting edge technology adoption throughout the team and org
- Debug issues that will contribute directly to user satisfaction
- Provide estimates and detailed analysis of work and time required to complete tasks
- You will also work closely with back-end developers to integrate with their server-side code for use with front-facing websites and applications
- The successful candidate will be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining user interfaces for our web and mobile products from initial concepts through to the final product
- 4 to 6+ years software development experience of progressively complex applications
- Experience with web frontend technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, Webpack, LESS, Bootstrap
- Advanced understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of responsive design, cross-browser/cross-device compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- You have worked on and maintained a large project for a significant amount of time
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, or Source Tree
- Collaborated with different teams, taking a role in analysing requirements, selecting new tools/technologies when appropriate, building APIs and coding new areas of the UI
- Work closely with designers during brainstorming, design reviews, and iteration of UI improvement
- Please provide a portfolio of UI development work with links in your resume
Updated: 22 August 2017
At ONE BCG, we accept and celebrate difference, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our customers. ONE BCG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: ONE BCG does not accept agency resumes. ONE BCG is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About ONE BCG
ONE BCG is a Global Software Consulting and IT services firm offering integrated business solutions, enabling clients to optimise their business with greater efficiency, and increased responsiveness.
ONE BCG was founded in Sydney back in 2000, and now has spread its wings across the globe with presence in Australia, Botswana, India, UK and US servicing clients across the globe, from enterprise level businesses to helping start-ups take their ideas to launch. ONE BCG offers full range of IT/Software consulting services including design & architecture of Cloud based solutions, software build & deployment, along with infrastructure maintenance and support.
ONE BCG is passionate about building software applications that solve not just the current business problems of clients but also meet their changing needs, scalability demands to match growth with a focus on user experience design and technical excellence. ONE BCG has extensive experience in the financial services and healthcare industries with portfolio of products that meet the niche demands of clients.