Welcome to Mrs. Liana's
Google Classroom is now in session 💻
Students are now using Google Classroom to complete assignments and homework. There are also announcements posted on Classroom for the students to remember dress down day or events coming up. Take a look.
Scholastic Books 📕
Our class code is Q9RPH
Our Next Order Will Be Due Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
Our class will be participating in Scholastic Book Orders. This is a great way to buy books at a great price for your child to keep in the classroom or just to read at home. Magazines will be sent home throughout the year with a due date. Please place all orders online.
There are also more books to find online for higher levels or older/younger brothers or sisters.
OLV Mission Statement
The Mission of Our Lady of Victories School is to create an educational environment which fosters the intellectual and emotional development of every student in pursuit of excellence.
Therefore, we commit ourselves to:
- Recognize that Jesus is the model for our teachers and students.
- Create a school atmosphere which is rooted in sound Catholic teaching and practice.
- Recognize the uniqueness of each student and encourage each student to develop his/her fullest potential.
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and development of teachers.
- Work collaboratively with parents and the community to achieve our goals