Welcome to Mrs. Liana's
5th Grade will be presenting the
Life Story of Saint Rose of Lima
on Friday, March 2, 2018 at 9:30 am in the gym.
Please join us if you can.
Students must study their reading for the assembly
OLV Mission Statement
The Mission of Our Lady of Victories School is to create an educational environment which fosters the intellectual and emotional development of every student in pursuit of excellence.
Therefore, we commit ourselves to:
- Recognize that Jesus is the model for our teachers and students.
- Create a school atmosphere which is rooted in sound Catholic teaching and practice.
- Recognize the uniqueness of each student and encourage each student to develop his/her fullest potential.
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and development of teachers.
- Work collaboratively with parents and the community to achieve our goals