Please be sure to check out the Announcements tab for any letters from the teacher, test announcements & other, monthly happenings!
Below you will find the daily homework assignments & homework bingo board! Beginning on Monday, Jan. 7th, each student will write their homework down in their new homework notebooks! Bingo will be completed in the red notebooks. Please be sure to keep the bingo board in your child's folder.
Monday, Jan. 14, 2019:
1. Complete page 24 in your Grammar Practice Book.
2. Complete pages 89-90 in your Go Math Practice Book.
3. Reread pages 156-157 in your Religion books; Penance quiz is on Thursday.
4. Study your Spelling Words for ELA test on Friday.
Tuesday, Jan. 15, 2019:
1. Complete page 50 in your Storytown Practice Book.
2. Complete pages 91-92 in your Go Math Practice Book.
3. Reread pages 158-160 in your Religion books; Penance quiz is on Thursday.
4. Study your High Frequency Words for ELA test on Friday.
Wednesday, Jan. 16, 2019:
1. Complete page 26 in your Grammar Practice Book.
2. Complete pages 93-94 in your Go Math Practice Book.
3. Reread pages 162-163 and complete the Chapter Review on page 164; Penance quiz is tomorrow.
4. Study your Robust Vocabulary for ELA test on Friday.
Thursday, Jan. 17, 2019:
1. Complete page 53 in your Storytown Practice book
2. Complete pages 95-96 in your Go Math Practice Book.
3. Reread Gus and Grandpa and the Two-Wheeled Bicycle in your big readers for ELA test tomorrow.
The Mission of Our Lady of Victories School is to create an educational environment which fosters the spiritual, intellectual and emotional development of every student in pursuit of excellence.
Therefore, we commit ourselves to:
- Recognize that Jesus is the model for our teachers and students.
- Create a school atmosphere which is rooted in sound Catholic teaching and practice.
- Recognize the uniqueness of each student and encourage each student to develop his/her fullest potential.
- Provide opportunities for professional growth and development of teachers.
- Work collaboratively with parents and the community to achieve our goals.