It's been great to see all of you back and ready for the school year 2018-2019. Do you know what's in store for you? This year, is a year of change and transition. We have a brand new administration, new teachers, new class schedules, and new and exciting things to learn. Aside from the Makerspace class, we are bringing back our Computer class so we can have more ways to learn and be creative with our devices. We are going to explore new apps and make projects we have not done before. You will put together or add new items to your student portfolio as a way to show your learning and discovery. You will do a live presentation to practice communication skills.
It's going to be a great year and we have to thank God for giving us a wonderful school and caring administration, faculty, staff and supportive parents. I can't wait to see all of you in class. Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Computer Science Week Dec. 3-8, 2018 - WE ARE PARTICIPATING in the HOUR OF CODE! Click to see coding activities below:
- Trimester 2 Tech-Makerspace class begins Nov. 26
- Bookmark this website to keep you in the loop about the class.
- Click and view 1:1 iPad Program Onboarding
- Bring your iPad and make sure it's charged
- Pen or pencil with eraser
- Optional: stylus
- Come to class ready to learn
- Google Apps - Docs, Keep, Slides, Sheets, Drive, Classroom
- Apple Apps - iMovie, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, iBooks
- Adobe Apps - Spark Video, Post, Page, Illustrator
- iNigma QR Code Reader
- Draw and Tell
- Explain Everything
- Inkling Axis (PLTW eBook)