Each time you come to visit FPE, please stop at the office window. At that time, we ask that you sign-in and wear a "Visitor" badge. When leaving the building, please sign out and drop off your badge. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this new procedure.
**Please check below for important information from FPE. **
Student Pick-up Video
Important Information From FPE
- Student Pick ups: All student pick ups will be in the FPE Gym. Parents will wait in the Gym. Teachers will walk pick up students down to the gym when the bell rings.
- PTO Meeting: PTO meeting - Friday, November 2nd, 2018; 6pm at FPE. Auction Baskets will be auctioned off during the Santa's Breakfast this year. All basket items are due: Thursday, December 6th. Please see FPE Highlights below for upcoming PTO activities.
- Parent Advisory Council Meeting: Wednesday, November 7th, from 6:00-7:00pm at Olivet Middle School in the Curriculum Director's office, by the Cafe doors.
- Girls Scouts: To learn more about what Girl Scouts has to offer please visit their website- http://www.gshom.org/ If you would like more information about joining Girl Scouts for 4th/5th graders please send an email to GirlScouts30700@gmail.com or on Facebook 'Olivet Girl Scout Troop #30700".
- Olivet Soccer Club: Congratulations to everyone for a successful Fall 2018 Season for SAY Soccer! U6 and U8 teams played for 7 weeks and learned a fun sport and great teamwork. Olivet Soccer Club will be open for Spring Registration in February 2019. Follow us on Facebook with Olivet Youth Soccer or the website https://olivetsoccerclub.weebly.com/
Olivet Child Care is available when our school has a delay due to inclement weather. Especially on the days we have a 2 hour delay.
If you have questions, please call us at 269-749-4611 or the Child Care telephone number before and after school can be reached at 269-749-4548.
SPIRIT WEAR SALE: November 5th ~ 16th
PENNY WARS: November 5th ~ 9th
GIVING TREE: November 5th ~ 30th
Go and Be is a "Backpack Program" to provide weekend meals to be sent home with elementary school students. You can help by donating nonperishable food items.
- Boxes of Mac & Cheese
- Oatmeal packets
- Boxes of cereal
- Individual applesauce cups
- Jars of peanut butter
- Pudding cups
- Canned Vegetables
- Fruit snacks
- Boxes of pasta
- Soups & Crackers
- Juice boxes
Go and Be is a community outreach backpack program. FPE sends home weekly backpacks with students. If you are able to help thank you!