Each time that you come to visit FPE, please stop into the office. At that time, we ask that you sign-in and wear a "Visitor" badge. When leaving the building, please sign out and drop off your badge. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this new procedure.
Student Pick-up Video
Back to School Information
- SAY SOCCER: boys and girls ages 4~7 (by September 1, 2018). Registration is still OPEN, until August 17, 2018! $60.00 per player (includes: jersey, shorts and socks). Register Online: www.olivetsoccerclub.weebly.com Facebook Page: Olivet Youth Soccer Email: Olivetsoccerclub@gmail.com
- OPEN HOUSE: Tuesday, August 21st 6:00pm ~ 8:00pm
- Book Fair: Tuesday, August 21st 9:00am ~ 11:00am 5:00pm ~ 8:00pm
- First Day of School: Monday, August 27th School starts at 8:40am and ends at 3:48pm
- No School : Friday, August 31st and Monday, September 3rd (Labor Day)
Olivet Child Care is available when our school has a delay due to inclement weather. Especially on the days we have a 2 hour delay.
If you have questions, please call us at 269-749-4611 or the Child Care telephone number before and after school can be reached at 269-749-4548.
Go and Be is a "Backpack Program" to provide weekend meals to be sent home with elementary school students. You can help by donating nonperishable food items.
- Boxes of Mac & Cheese
- Oatmeal packets
- Boxes of cereal
- Individual applesauce cups
- Jars of peanut butter
- Pudding cups
- Canned Vegetables
- Fruit snacks
- Boxes of pasta
- Soups & Crackers
- Juice boxes
Go and Be is a community outreach backpack program. FPE sends home weekly backpacks with students. If you are able to help thank you!