District Newsletter "The Oakum"
The Oakum Delivery Options:
The district is trying to reduce costs on printing and mailing (while saving lots of trees in the process). There are several ways you will be able to receive our district newsletter "The Oakum":
- You can download it on this page in .pdf format.
- You can have it e-mailed directly to you.
- If you don’t have access to the internet, you can still have it mailed directly to your home. (If you choose to have it mailed or emailed to you, the school will need the following information):
- your name, address, city, state, zip code and/or your complete e-mail address
Send this information to: Teresa Montague, 255 First Street, Olivet, MI 49076. Questions may be directed to Teresa by calling (269) 749-9129 or you can e-mail her at Montagt@olivetschools.org.
Instructions for Submitting Article for Publication
- When submitting your files please name them with your name and a short description. For instance, "ckita_technology_news" or "wmurray_newbooks". Please do not name your file "oakum".
- Send picture that accompany your article in a separate message. Please name your picture file or include a caption so the Oakum editor will be able to determine the best placement of your photo and text.
- Please send a copy of your article to your building principal for review. This is especially import for student written articles.
- Call or email the editor with any questions or concerns regarding article submissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or dial 269-749-9129