Facility Use Information
As the demand for Olivet Community Schools’ facilities continues to grow, the district cordially reminds individuals and groups requesting use of the facilities to follow the procedures that have been established. While it is the philosophy of OCS to make the district’s facilities available to as many people as possible, the importance of working through the process cannot be emphasized enough.
Here are the procedures for requesting use of OCS’s indoor and outdoor facilities:
- Research the potential availability of the area you wish to reserve. This can be accomplished by checking the district Web site.
- Complete the online, electronic Facility Use Form below. Ideally, all requests should be made at least 14 days in advance of the event/meeting/etc. Please note we have a convenient link to the form on the left Quick Links Panel of the district website.
- Fees will be assessed per Board of Education Policy.
- Wait for a written or verbal communication that either approves, adjusts, or denies the request.
- You will receive electronic notification once your Facility Use Request Form has been fully reviewed and approved.
If you need assistance please contact the Athletic Department at (269) 749-9631.