Food & Nutrition Services
We know during this time of uncertainty, job and school closures have had an undue impact on food security. Old Rochester Regional School District is committed to helping students access the meals they need to thrive while schools are closed.
Old Rochester Regional is continuing to provide meals for all children ages 0-21 during this period of school closure. These meals include a Free Breakfast and Lunch for each child.
- Curbside Pick Up Locations: ORR High School (front entrance), Center School (side entrance), Sippican Elementary (side entrance), Rochester Memorial School (front entrance)
- Monday through Friday: 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.*
- How it works: You will pull your vehicle up to the entrance where you'll see a table outside. Safely-distanced Food Service Staff will ask how many meals you would like. No additional info is needed. Your bag(s) will be placed on the table for you to pick up and take to your car.
*When holidays occur, special accommodations will be made on the preceding distribution day to insure that families have the meals they need.
Important Documents & Forms for School Year 2019-2020
- Breakfast Benefits
- Lunch Benefits
- FY 2019-2020 Meal Benefit Application
- FY 2019-2020 Meal Benefit Application Directions
- Meal Charge Policy Update
- ADF NEW District Wellness Policy
- FY 2019-2020 Old Rochester Regional School District Public Release
- SNAP Information
- Mass Health Flyer
- Sharing of Information Form
- Sharing of Information w/ Medicaid
- Center School Frequently Asked Questions
- Food & Nutrition Services Parent/Guardian Information Guide
- Old Hammondtown School Frequently Asked Questions
- Rochester Memorial School Frequently Asked Questions
- Sippican Elementary School Frequently Asked Questions
- ORR Junior High School Frequently Asked Questions
- ORR High School Frequently Asked Questions