Congratulations on choosing to take Business Management! As we go throughout the semester, hopefully you will begin to see how business affects our world.
The purpose of this course is to provide a clear understanding of the characteristics, the organization, and the operations of business. The primary focus is to develop a sound foundation of the business world as students prepare for business and other careers. While laying the foundation, you will:
- Acquire a working vocabulary of common business terms.
- Obtain an awareness of the many activities, problems, and decisions involved in successfully operating a business.
- Gain an appreciation of the importance of business and management in our economic system.
- Understand facts, procedures, principles, and concepts needed to become effective members of profit and not-for-profit organizations.
What is Due?
Friday, October 20 - Franchise Research
Thursday, October 26 - Business Article #3
- Peer Review Financing Plan