Fifth Grade does NOT assign homework.
Homework will be any unfinished class work from that day.
Week of Sept. 17th
Mrs. Corniel has a fun project planned for Social Studies next week. Please clean out your recycle bin and send supplies to school. Do NOT buy anything. She will need things like empty cereal boxes, toilet paper rolls, paper towel rolls, cardboard, etc…
Please note the schedule changes for next week. We do NOT have school on Monday, Sept. 24th due to Professional Development for the teachers. We will have Chapel on TUESDAY, Sept. 25th to accommodate our guests’ schedule.
Parent Teacher Conferences will be here before we know it! You will meet with your child’s homeroom teacher. You should have received a Sign-Up Genius via email to schedule your conference time. Please contact your child’s homeroom teacher if you did not receive the sign-up email.
- Wed. Sept. 19th - S.S. Test
- Fri. Sept. 21st- Memory Verse due (Matt. 5:1-9) & Science Test
- Mon. Sept. 24th- NO SCHOOL- Professional Development
- Tues. Sept. 25th- Chapel and Math Test 3
- Wed. Oct. 17th- Grandparents’ Day (early release for elementary)
- Thurs. & Fri. Oct. 18th & 19th- Fall Break
- Fri. Oct. 26th- Parent Teacher Conferences (NO SCHOOL)