At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- be qualified in WHIMIS training
- In Canada, all employers are required by law to provide WHMIS instruction to all employee's who work in contact with, or in proximity to, any materials defined as "hazardous". In each work environment there are a wide range of materials and products which can be hazardous to a worker's health if they are not handled and used properly. Cleaning products, solvents, paints, glues, and toners are just a sample of some of the hazardous materials which, if not used properly, can have adverse health effects.
- goto https://www.virtualwhmis.com/
- use the username and password that provided you
- when you are complete, "print" off your certificate as a PDF and post it for today in your notebook
- if this does not work, just take a picture of your screen
- if you finish early, work on Swift "Learn to Code 1" or Micro:Bit coding