At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- know the basics on how the binary number system works
- how we represent numbers in our decimal number system
- 1s, 10s, 100s, ...
- we will place a subscript of 10 below our numbers, so we know what number system we are talking about
- how will we represent numbers in our binary number system, when we only have 2 digits?
- 1s, 2s, 4s, 8s, ...
- we will place a subscript of 2 below our numbers, so we know what number system we are talking about
- complete the attached worksheet
- if you finish early, use Tynker to do programming