At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- continue to understand what a variable is used for
- a variable is just a place to store information, that can change, hence the name
- we use them in math all the time
- in programming, we do not use a single letter to represent a variable, we use a word( or several words) to describe it
- ex: counter, numberOfStudents, totalCost, ...
- notice how we spell variable names
- random number
- why do we start counting at 0?
- show demo of "Roll Dice" on Micro:Bit
- create the "Roll the Dice" program
- you MUST save the random number in a variable
- see document below
- if you finish early:
- make the same kind of but using Blockly
- make something else in Blockly