At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- re-assemble all the parts of a desktop computer
- the the document you have created while taking apart your computer
- REMEMBER - if you fool around in the lab, not only will you lose marks I will remove you and you will fail this unit!
- you will take your document and from the end, work backwards to re-assemble your computer
- speed is not important, getting it working is
- if you have any "broken" parts, talk to me and we will work to get a new one
- each day you will take a photo of your progress and sent to your notebook
- if you finish early, work on Swift "Learn to Code 1"