ASU Grade 4/5 Class!
HAPPY NEW SCHOOL YEAR!
Dear Parents and Guardians:
As we head into the 2017-2018 school year, we will be going full force ahead. We are spending a lot of time this week establishing routines and rules and practicing them.
It is important that you and your child read regularly at home to enhance the literacy experience for you child. I encourage you to use Raz-Kids. Students will be given technology login sheets that will be glued to in their agenda for home use.
Homework: While I don't assign homework, I do keep a grammar practice sheet that students will receive weekly and that we take up on Mondays. They are also given time during our Langauge block to complete it. Please support your child throughout the week to complete the grammar practice at home!
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you need any resources or materials to support/extend your child's learning at home.
We ask for your assistance in supporting your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school regularly and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experiences
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Regular review of multiplication tables
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject