MAC GRADs 2019
- GRAD CONTRACT: Must be handed into student services prior to purchasing Prom Ticket.... Click on the following link to print out a copy: GRAD CONTRACT 2019
- GRAD Community Sevice Forms: Must complete and HAND IN forms totalling 40 hours before prom ticket sales. Click on the following link to print out a copy: COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT FORM
Due Date for the Following Applications is different for each award.... please submit to Student Services........
Professional Engineers Scholarship Fund - $500 x 3 for the Ottawa area
Graduating Students – if you are attending an Ontario University next fall to study Engineering, please see Ms. Taylor in Student Services for an application before May 30th.
I am sending along this invitation for students, parents, and counsellors who are looking to gain more information about St.FX in an upcoming Facebook Live event. This event will cover academics, scholarships, involvement on campus and important dates to mark on your calendar for the upcoming year.
It would be fantastic if you could share this with the students in your school or anyone you may know who would be interested in attending StFX. SEE IMAGE BELOW
ATTENTION future ALGONQUIN students:
Please go to the link below for information on how students going to Algonquin College in the fall may be eligible, and can apply, to have their tuition fee deposit (due June 15) deferred. If there are students whose financial situation would make it difficult for them to come up with the $500 before receiving OSAP funding, they need to complete their OSAP application as soon as possible so that they can apply for a deferral of payment. As stated on the link,
Algonquin College Students who have applied to, and qualify for, OSAP aid may be eligible for a deferral of their $500.00 non-refundable tuition deposit. Students must be in receipt of enough OSAP funding to cover their first term’s tuition fees, and also have re-directed those funds directly to the College.
More information about this is available on the link.
NEW info on Scholarships....
See Ms Taylor-Herbert in Student Services for more information....
Ron Larkin Scholarship $1000
Graduates: Do you live in Ottawa Community Housing? If so, you are eligible to apply for a $1000 scholarship (a total of 10 scholarships are being handed out).
Info can be found at www.ochfoundation.ca.
Applications are due to the OCH June 29, 2018
- The Young Women in Public Affairs Award - worth $800 is for pre-university women students who have demonstrated leadership skills and interest in civic causes to continue pursuing their dreams. Applicants must indicate their commitment to voluntary service and leadership at both school and community level as well as their understanding of the status of women issues nationally and internationally. Applications can be found at www.zontaottawa.ca
Deadline is Feb. 14th 2018
STEAM Scholarship: The STEAM Horizon Awards invite Canada’s youth to promote positive changes throughout their community using science, technology, engineering, arts, and math (STEAM).
Five Canadian students will be awarded $25,000 each, to attend a Canadian university or college to study in a STEAM field. Two of these awards will be given to Indigenous students. The winners will be invited to Ottawa and recognized at an award ceremony in May 2018.
More information about the prize program and how to apply can be found on our website, steamhorizonawards.ca.
Graduation Ceremony Thurs June 27 10am
- Grad Ceremony Ticket Distribution: JUNE 4th - 7th at LUNCH in Student Services
- Grad Rehearsal : Wednesday June 27th at 9:30 am
- Grad Gown Contact Person and Pick-up: Ms Lahey and Ms Carroll -- Pick up after rehearsal South Wing Main floor
- Grad Ceremony Date and the Time Graduates are to meet in the Small Gym: Thursday, June 28th at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday June 6th
- We will be travelling offsite for the entire day and will be back for end of school bell.
- Wonderful experiences and memories to be created
TICKETS ON SALE May 13th and 14th ONLY.... Purchase online or in person during lunch in the upper caf.....
REMEMBER: Grad fee must be paid, Volunteer hours must be done and you Grad Contract must be signed prior to purchase!
Thursday June 7th starting at 6pm
Parents welcome for open reception 6-7pm
Supper starts at 7pm
Sala San Marco, Preston Street