For information and support regarding research, academic documentation and reading materials visit the library or use the resources provided on the website
MERIVALE LEARNING COMMONS
HOURS OF OPERATION LIBRARIANS
7:45 am – 3:30 pm Mrs. Fox Ms. Miskell
WELCOME TO MERIVALE'S LEARNING COMMONS
We take pride in providing a wide variety of resources in a welcoming environment for our students.
Our Learning Commons provides:
- Fiction and non-fiction books
- Access to EBSCO databases (click here for info to access at home)
- Chromebooks that can be signed out at the circulation desk
- Whiteboard tables for collaboration and brainstorming
- Student conference rooms that can be book for group work and presentations
- Quiet study areas with charging stations
- Comfy seating area for curling up with a book
- MAKERSPACE, with arts and craft materials necessary to put together presentation displays or work on other creative projects
- Bistro tables and sidebar area for students to study, collaborate or socialize
Merivale’s learning commons goal is to provide a welcoming, inclusive and respectful environment for all students. To provide our students with equal access to a full range of materials, services and library resources that augment their course work and deepens their knowledge and learning. The learning commons will select materials appropriate to the student’s needs and facilitate access to reading material that is intended for their age group. Our goal is to help our students develop into capable researchers, critical thinkers and active readers.
Do you have any book requests or resource suggestions to be purchased by our library? Just fill out the form below.
1755 Merivale Rd, Nepean, ON K2G 1E2