Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Oakland University
Office: 350 MSC
- Cluster algebra and related geometry and combinatorics.
- Algebra, Geometry and Combinatorics of Schubert varieties.
- Algebra, Geometry and Combinatorics of points in the plane or in higher dimensional spaces, which include: the ideal defining the diagonal locus in (C^2)^n and the related combinatorial object such as q,t-Catalan numbers; Hilbert scheme of points on a Deligne-Mumford stack.
- Algebro-geometrical, topological and combinatorial properties of the objects related to arrangement of subvarieties, including hyperplane arrangement and subspace arrangement; wonderful compactifications of arrangements of subvarieties;the relation of arrangement with the study of singularities.
- The theory of Lawson homology and morphic cohomology.
- Groups and Cayley graphs.