New York Institute of Technology’s
Student SHRM Chapter
The Society of Human Resource Management is the world's largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 285,000 professional and 42,00 student members from over 140 countries, SHRM serves the needs and interests to advance in an HR profession.
As an affiliate, NYIT embraces the mission and goals of SHRM by providing its students a platform to practice the ideals and values necessary to help in the transition from student to professional. Through organized events, volunteer opportunities and enrichment programs that provide an empowered environment, NYIT SHRM adds value to each participating individual and the chapter.
For more information on chapter involvement, media inquiries and continued support contact us below:
Chapter Advisor: William Ninehan
Click here for more information on the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
what are the BENEFITS of joining nyit-shrm?
- Networking Opportunities
- Access to SHRM's members only website
- Student Resources
- Access to templates and sample forms
- Job and Internship opportunities
- Information for SHRM Conferences
- Chapter Award recognition
- Professional Enrichment Events
- Access to the Monthly HR Magazine
HOW TO JOIN
- $40 Student fee per year (regularly $180)
- Enter New York Institute of Technology #5460 under SHRM Chapter Name and Number
- Inform Chapter Advisor, William Ninehan at email@example.com of your recent membership and interest in joining the NYIT Student Chapter